Fascial Stretch Therapy™ is very effective and gentle style of assisted table-based stretching. After getting off the table you will feel lighter, looser, and literally years younger – able to perform at your best physically.
FST is for everyone regardless of their goals whether they CrossFit, play competitive sports, or just want to remain physically active. In one-hour sessions you will be amazed at how years of stiffness and immobility can be eliminated by quickly transforming your flexibility.
Fascial Stretch Therapy™ is the premier Performance Enhancement tool of the worlds greatest athletes including: Fighters Mike Tyson and Frank Mir; football players Emmit Smith, Kurt Warner, Larry Fitzgerald, Donovan McNabb, Terrel Owens; Olympic medalists Kurt Engle and Tom Brands (wrestling), Sanya Richards (track), Stacy Dragila (pole vault), basketball player & NBA analyst Charles Barkley.
What People are Saying about Ready State Fitness
- “After a month of doing flexibility with Kevin I hit two PR’s in one week in two different lifts.” – Joe Atkielski (CrossFit Scottsdale Member)
- “Since working with Kevin I passed my Level I Fitness Test, I was named athlete of the month, and I have set multiple personal records.” – Angelica Nguyen (Europa ‘SICest of the Southwest’ Competitor)
- “This is the closest thing I’ve found to a real, lasting, “silver bullet” in 18 years in fitness– Maceo Jourdan (CrossFit Maricopa Member)
- “Last week I pressed more weight overhead than I ever thought possible. Flexibility is integral to strength, if you don’t have full range of motion you will not gain strength.” – Bud Hart (CrossFit Scottsdale Member)
- “After Kevin’s workshop I passed my Level 2 Test. Stretching is beneficial now because I know where my restrictions are. Using synchronized breath and movement has made stretching more effective.” – Rudy Frame (CrossFit Scottsdale Member)
- “For the first time in years I was able to run without pain – I was amazed how great I felt after running five miles yesterday. In my opinion Kevin is one of the top experts in understanding human movement and what CrossFitters need to get the best performance and the best results from their workout.” - Jake Parent (Owner of Tribal CrossFit)
- “I PR’ed in my Snatch last week after doing the ‘Core-Four’ stretches pre-workout for the first time.” – Nathan Atchison (CrossFit Scottsdale Member)
- “Stretching is actually part of the workout. I worked out five days this week and I am not sore.” – Sarah Sanchez (Ahwatukee CrossFit Member)
- “The ‘Core-Four’ stretches have dramatically improved my running. The hip tightness is gone.” – Robert Scovill (CrossFit Scottsdale Member)
- “I’m finally moving in the right direction. I resolved my Achilles tendon injury and my joint pain and stiffness– JoAnn Siros (CrossFit Newbury Park Member)
- “Stretching is not one-size fits all. The assessment that we did helped me identify the two areas I needed to stretch, I got a lot of great tools on stretching them on my own.” – Julie Delaney (Ahwatukee CrossFit Coach)
- My arm felt better after 15 minutes of stretching with you before my competition than it’s felt in months. - Kare Williams (Women’s SicFit Competition Masters Winner)
More Success Stories
- “My chronic hip pain of 22 years improved in one-hour. Kevin explained to me why I was in pain, which no one else was able to do.” – Lois Hansen
- “After one-hour I felt lighter on my feet and my range of motion, and posture improved remarkably.” – Helen Cobb
- “After my last session with Kevin three months ago, I haven’t had any of my chronic neck or shoulder pain, none at all.” –Eileen Waldmann
- I am 39 and I have had chiropractic work and massage in the past, but I am now more flexible, stronger and faster than I have been in my whole life. – Kenny Aschbacher
- “Every time I engage in movement now my knees don’t grind and my whole body is engaged.” – Michael Taylor
- “After herniating a disc in my lower back two years ago and doing extensive PT with only some improvement, I decided to go to Kevin. I am now playing competitive tennis and just did a triathlon. Kevin is a master in his field.” – Chuck Warshaver
- “I tried a whole bunch of other things and nothing worked. Kevin was my last option before getting surgery. Between getting surgery and going to see Kevin, I decided to make the investment. Kevin gave me back my ability to run, my ability to train, he gave me my life back essentially.” – Lucas Thomas